Followers

Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Cool What...????


This is one of those photos that maybe should become closely acquainted with the delete button.
No thing (and no one) is complete!
It's a mystery of bits!
And yet, it has kinda grown on me!
This photo was taken last Saturday midst the crowds celebrating Australia Day on the Dromana foreshore!
I was trying to photograph the dog, but he kept twisting and turning!
I noticed the assortment of feet and footwear - but they kept shuffling!
I noticed the stroller + Australian flag - but they became hidden!
But then I had the chance to get bits of all this together!
I snapped!
(Actually, it was an accidental snap out of frustration!)
So now I have an interesting abstract of ....?????
And yes...
I think I like it!
It's different!
It has a story!
It's cool!


Crowded kind of art
A gem of incomplete tales
Waiting to move on


Linking to:
Cool Clicks Thursday

10 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Love the glimpse of the flag Gemma, but really like your wordage to go with it. It is a gem of a shot!

Taken For Granted said...

Now there is a photo with a tale to tell, or is that tail?

Jidhu Jose said...

its really cool :)

EG CameraGirl said...

It certainly is a collection of legs and feet. :)

Nicki said...

Love the curls on the pooch and fun collection of 'bits' of celebrating.

carol l mckenna said...

Still a creative shot for Cool Clicks ~ lovely haiku ~

Carol of A Creative Harbor ^_^

Halcyon said...

I rather like it! The mix of the star print clothing and the curly haired dog somehow appeal to me. It's like seeing a moment in time. :)

Lmkazmierczak said...

Great perspective all around♫♪ Here's my effort for Cool Clicks: http://lore-eleven.blogspot.com/2013/01/curve-here.html

Danielle said...

I actually love this photo!!! I try not to delete photos because you never know how it will hit you at that second or third look!! Thanks so much for joining in on Cool Clicks!!

Nonnie said...

it brings a quiet kind of humor on this grey, frigid day!

Blog Archive